Dear Valued Clients,
Until otherwise advised we are open as normal.
During such extraordinary times our pets will be important company and comfort. At this stage there is no evidence that pet dogs or cats are a source of infection to other animals or humans.
To keep our staff, clients and their pets heathy please note the following guidelines:
• If your pet is booked in for a non-urgent consultation and you are in self isolation, showing any signs of infection or have potentially been exposed to someone that is, we ask that you please call to reschedule your appointment.
• If you are potentially exposed or unwell and your pet needs to be seen, then please phone us and we can arrange a drop off appointment where we can collect them from our car park and then perform the consultation by phone. If possible a healthy and ‘non isolated’ friend or relative should bring the pet in.
In line with social distancing recommendations, we are keeping waiting times to a minimum. We ask you to:
• Limit the number of people presenting your pet to just one owner
• When arriving for your appointment please inform reception of your arrival before bringing your pet in.
• To minimize the number of people and your waiting time in reception we will welcome you into the clinic when we are ready to see your pet.
• Please use hand sanitisers located in the clinic.
• Please phone ahead to order required prescription medicine repeats or food, worming and flea control in advance so we can arrange to have them ready for you without the need to wait.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. This situation is rapidly evolving, and we will provide updates as required.